EU Consumer Insights Analyst
Dorel Juvenile is looking for a skilled and professional Consumer Insights Analyst (m/f, fulltime). This position is based in our European Headquarters in Helmond, the Netherlands, and is part of the Market Intelligence team, which is part of the European Marketing division. This role reports to the Market Intelligence manager Europe.
We offer a Consumer Insights Analyst position with lots of freedom. You will work in an international environment with an international team. You get enabled to work in a combination of strategic and hands-on day-to-day work.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
You will play a crucial role in implementing the results of all consumer & market insights activities in different teams in the organization. We have 4 key focus areas:
- Observe, analyze and translate consumer behavior and insights
- Gather and analyze consumer feedback across the consumer journey
- We consolidate available data sources to measure the performance of the markets and our brands
- We share consumer insights across our organization
You understand the needs of the different teams and are able to provide them with results and analysis that answers their needs. This role is a combination of strategic and hands-on day-to-day work for an ambitious self-starter.
- Gather, analyze & interpret results from market & retail data
- Execute or coordinate research in all phases of the innovation & NPD process
- Execute or coordinate ad-hoc market research projects
- Deliver competitive analysis
- Implement results from global research programs in the regional Dorel organization
- Be a sparring partner for innovation, product development, marketing, services and key markets
- Master in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights or Communication
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Written and spoken German is a plus.
- Experienced in qualitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Preferably agency and client side, but not mandatory
- Interest and knowledge about Business Intelligence and/or Big Data; SPSS knowledge is a plus
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems;
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills in English;
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, `can do' mentality
- Project management skills
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?