IT Technician (M/F), Vila do Conde
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
The IT Technician deals with questions that require more expertise, or for which things have to be worked out in order to be able to answer the question posed. He is capable of appraising the question or the problem from the technical knowledge that he has acquired or his knowledge of the organisation and procedures.
The IT Technician is characterized by his ability to organize things, he takes ownership of a problem in order to resolve the more specialist questions, sets out the actions and knows the right paths to take to arrive at a solution to the problem. Whether this is to approach the right people or departments, to bring in third parties, or how to contact suppliers, etc., the employee feels responsible for setting out his actions in such a way that the problem is resolved.
He raises structural questions or problems and presents these to the Senior Employee so that a structural solution can be sought.
- Resolves various helpdesk questions, in such a way that:
- The most difficult technical questions posed by customers are answered,
- The majority of the incoming questions are dealt with within 1 telephone conversation.
- Sets out actions for questions posed by customers to which answers are not immediately available, in such a way that arrangements have been made for the correct people to be consulted or brought in to resolve the problem.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience,
- Has knowledge of the techniques and technology, enthusiastic about gaining knowledge about the services, products and processes,
- Focused on the entire area of expertise, with insight in the process(es) and/or administration,
- Proactive and strong feeling of accountability. Gets things done and synchronizes with others when needed,
- Able to make decisions that quickly lead to the best possible solution within the procedures. Excellent (practical) problem solving skills,
- Able to anticipate and handle ad-hoc disruptions in the regular workflow. Understands the consequences of his/her actions,
- Able to gather information, organize, arrange and plan concrete business.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?