Product Development Coordinator
Globally we are the leaders in juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are the leading supplier of Car Restraints and nursery products and our brands are highly sought-after including Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice.
We are looking for an "organiser extraordinaire" to support the Product Development team with the implementation and execution of their product strategies. You will assist with all facets of bringing product to market.
The position is well suited for an aspiring individual with a passion towards product development.
- To support the Product Development Managers in all aspects of the roles
- To organise and follow up samples from factories,
- Liaise with international key stakeholders,
- Organise product line reviews
- Assist and facilitate with GEA Distributor local certification, including documentation, technical information, testing samples
- Raise freight requests and track samples
- General admin and reporting duties.
To ensure success, you will:
- Be a recent graduate in product/ design/marketing related discipline
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic with tonnes of "get up and go"
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Possess excellent PC skills - you must be an Excel and PowerPoint guru; and
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, handle pressure and deadlines
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?