Product Quality Engineer Market & Maintenance
To strengthen our Product Integrity team in Helmond (Quality - part of R&D), we are currently looking for a Product Integrity Engineer – Market & Maintenance.
As Product Integrity Engineer – M&M it is your mission to ensure product quality within our New Product Development projects (NPD Integrity) and maintain related Product Performance during the full lifecycle of the product (Market & Maintenance Quality).
- Ensure Product Conformity during product Lifecycle (Maintenance, Engineering Change, Cost Saving Projects) by appropriate Validation processes & tools.
- Represents Product Quality within Engineering Change (ECR) committee
- Highlight & secure related product risk
- In close collaboration with R&D engineer, track Design Validation progress (DVP&R)
- If needed, participate in new Supplier Validation (Audits & Assessment) with Supplier Quality.
- Ensure Progressive Component validation (PPAP) during Engineering Changes
- Define Product Control Plan & related control means
- Support industrialization phase with manufacturing units (PFMEA / Manufacturing Control Plan & related control means)
- Release to Production & Release to Market
- Animate Problem Solving Method
- Track Product Quality Performance & Conformity on the Market (Aftersales & Consumer Care inputs) and drive related corrective action plan through Non Conformity Management
- Be the main Market Quality contact
- Handle market alerts (Simplified Alert Form) and appropriated action (answer, action)
- Perform Product Conformity Audits
- Evaluate & classify defect rates and define priorities (aftersales)
- Drive Product Correction or Improvement
- In case of Product issue (during development or lifecycle), drive appropriate Problem Solving through 8D methodology. (containment, root causes, corrective and preventive actions, efficiency, capitalization, …)
- For it’s full product range / scope : track Product Quality Performance & Non Quality Cost KPI’s to continuously improve our Product Quality.
In this position you report to the Product Integrity Manager Europe.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Quality
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a development Center or Manufacturing plant Quality dpt.
- Experience with product quality during NPD phase is a strong bonus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Expert in driving Product Quality tools & mindset (DFMEA, DVP, 8D, PPAP, PDCA, 6 Sigma).
- Strong affinity with juvenile products, as well as with injection molding and materials, and machinery;
- Good understanding of different cultures and experience in an international organization
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills
- You are a team player who can also easily function as an independent technical expert;
- You actively look for and recognize opportunities for growth of the business;
- You accept our LIFE values: Leading, Integrity, Fun, Excellence.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English. This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Want to work with us?