Accounts Payable Manager (M/F), Vila do Conde
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, growth is all that matters. We create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Hoppop, and Baby Art can be found in more than 80 countries around the world and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Working at Dorel Juvenile Europe means having a real impact on people’s lives. Together we care for the precious lives of children. We aim to be the market benchmark in terms of innovation and safety. Our teams, which are based all over Europe, are fully committed to achieving this goal. Due to our European organization and international supplier and customer base, employees collaborate with colleagues and partners from all over the world.
The AP Manager oversees and manages the Accounts Payable function including vendor relations, invoice processing, reconciliations and disbursements with the objective of optimizing the cash cycle for Dorel.
1. Account Payable process supervision
Responsible for all areas of the Accounts Payable process ensures:
- Vendor invoices are correctly and timely approved and processed;
- Vendor Masterfile maintenance and control;
- Tracking and analysis of expenditure;
- Communication with vendors to set-up accounts, answer to questions and manage discrepancies;
- Processing of invoices payments;
- Account reconciliations.
- Initiate and/or participate in improvement projects for the organisation.
3. External reporting
- Prepares KPIs to be shared internally and externally;
- Supervises the monthly closing of the Accounts Payable department.
Level knowledge & experience
- Higher education working and thinking level with >4 years experience;
- Focused on research and project method. Researches needs, expectations, and solution courses;
- Works out the policy proposals, process arrangements or the project plans and turns that into advice, proposals or a project method;
- Able to form own vision, from which he/she leads a process, a project, a policy issue or a department, and advises management;
- Able to take (political) interests into account and oversees the (long-term) consequences of advice and/or decisions for everyone involved;
- Able to oversee a complete, complex project and take (political) interests of multiple stakeholders into account.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?