Accounts Receivable officer
Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer reporting to the Head of Finance.
As the Accounts Receivable Officeryou will be required to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and duties including ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable manager
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills and highly analytical
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with D365 advantageous
Are you ready to grow with us?
To be considered for this role you will have high volume experience will all aspects of the receivables function and the ability to communicate confidently with various stakeholders. You will thrive working in a fast paced environment alongside a high performing team and posses an exceptional attention to detail.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?