Associate Project Manager
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base, allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for supporting our PMO in the successful delivery of the right product that drives our strategic direction and goals. As a member of our Global PMO you will be part of the unifying force that makes an impact at the Portfolio, Program, Project, and Process levels.
- Cross functional leadership is the backbone of what we do and is global in scope. As the cross functional leader of your program team you will drive accountability and enroll the team in the commitment to meet our business objectives.
- You are the champion of our unique process and ensure the proper execution of our development tools.
- You will partner with our Program / Project Managers and our product marketing teams to understand our strategic intent and lead the tactical execution to maintain business scope.
- Utilizing Risk Management you equip your team for known issues with potential parallel paths to allow them to address unknown risks in a way that does not impact our time to market and are able to communicate this effectively to senior leadership.
- You will be responsible for driving product improvements, VAVE and continuous improvements that meet consumer needs as a part of our Life Cycle Management team.
- Less than two years’ experience in a project management role, managing projects from conceptualization through delivery, on time and on budget.
- Experience in consumer products manufacturing in a project management capacity or product development related field preferred.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills with an ability to elicit results from cross-functional teams.
- Able to run efficient, effective meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Marketing or Industrial Design or related field required.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?