European Category Development Manager Strollers
We are looking for a passionate Category Development Manager Strollers, to work within a fast paced, hands-on environment to help grow our stroller brands significantly.
You lead the EU Stroller Category and are responsible for defining & executing their strategy.
As Category Development Manager Strollers you are responsible for the short & long term development of a product group in order to achieve the targeted market position, growth and profitability for the category across Europe. The position is part of the Product Marketing team and is based in Helmond, The Netherlands.
By having a full understanding of the stroller category and consumer needs across Europe and engaging the different markets, the Category Development Manager will be accountable for driving his portfolio and bring winning products to the market.
- Be in close contact with the local sales teams and our strategic key accounts to fully understand their market, the competitive landscape and to support them with product and service-related initiatives.
- Translate category strategy through product roadmaps and commercial feasibility (business case, P&L)
- Initiate and execute dedicated projects and services for the stroller category.
- Contribute to the stroller portfolio management in cooperation with the product marketing director
- Monitor and analyze the sales development of the existing portfolio and put required actions in place to grow our stroller brands.
- Actively work together with different departments from design, engineering, styling to supply to drive NPD projects and further optimize the existing portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Communication and Market Intelligence teams to prepare category / product launch campaigns.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy and ensure great product market launches with the Marketing Communication and Sales teams.
- Create strong relationship, support, align and engage with the different markets
- Support the markets with product and service-related queries and requirements.
- Become an ambassador and spoke person for the category
In this role you report to Guillaume Sauvetre, Product Marketing Director Strollers & Home
As a Category Development Manager you are curious, full of energy and open to new ideas. We don’t want you to sit back and follow trends; we want you to claim your place. Challenge the conventions. Blow us away with your creative skills.
But before we invite you here, we’d like to check a couple of things.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing;
- 6 years of relevant product development experience in an international environment. Experience within a sales role is a plus;
- Creative thinker who keeps up to date with fashion trends;
- Strong sense of entrepreneurship, focused on finding creative opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must as you will develop, write and manage marketing content in English;
- Enthusiastic behavior and able to create organization excitement on new projects
- the ability to multi-task, work under pressure in high pressure environment and deliver on time and within budget;
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a challenging Category Development Management position in which you are at the heart of important developments. You are an important part of pushing our proposition to the next step by Initiating and executing dedicated projects and services for the stroller category.
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Quer trabalhar conosco?