Finance Manager Northern Europe
Ensure best in class daily operations by optimizing, standardizing and centralizing processes, reporting and controls.
As Finance Manager, you will be leading the controllers in Northern Europe (7 countries). You will also be responsible for coordinating tax & compliance matters for the full European organization. This includes supporting local management requirements, oversight of statutory reporting in multiple jurisdictions, tax, treasury, and the reporting and internal control requirements of a publicly traded company.
In this role you will report directly to Willemien Boot, European CFO.
- Together with the European Chief Financial Officer, you will align the accounting teams with the European business strategy.
- Together with the Finance Manager Southern Europe, you will lead the team of European controllers, creating a real European controlling team
- Ensure with the European controllers local compliance in the area of statutory reporting and tax matters; liaise with the Canadian headquarter on European tax matters such as transfer pricing, MDR requirements etc.
- Improve and maintain adequate internal controls to ensure compliance with the standards of a publicly traded company.
- Implement one way of working within Europe through centralization and standardization; leverage shared service structures to improve daily operations.
- Lead best-practice solutions, leveraging the latest technology in order to improve reporting quality and maximize efficiencies within the finance group.
- 10+ years financial experience, managing international teams, preferably in the consumer products industry.
- Experience in working with multiple jurisdictions and currencies and have worked in a publicly traded company.
- Strong working knowledge of tax matters relating to an international company, experience in working with international tax advisors.
- Excellent track record in transformation programs and change management.
- You are a team player, hands on, organized and able to create a positive relationship with process and control owners.
- Key competencies – People connector, decisiveness and quality orientation.
- Experience with IFRS and the internal control requirements of a publicly traded company
- An affinity for technology solutions with demonstrated success in process improvement and reporting quality.
- Willing to travel within Europe (approximately 20% of work schedule).
Are you ready to grow with us?
We a challenging Finance Management position in which you are at the heart of our changing finance-organization. You are an important part of improving finance and take the department to the next step.
Finance is well represented in our management board by the CFO, so the Finance-agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Quer trabalhar conosco?