Financial Planning Analyst
To strengthen our European financial team, we are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst. Are you a professional with a financial and analytical background, good communication and planning skills, that is eager to contribute to the success of a listed company? Then we might have a match!
Your main focus is to deliver continuous process improvement through process redesign, automation and elimination of inefficiencies.
You are a part of an multi-cultural FP&A team which supports the Leadership Team of the company in decision making process by offering expert financial advice and forward-looking insights. You are in contact with the business leaders of the company and your finance colleagues on a daily basis, in an effort to understand what can still be fine-tuned to achieve smooth operations. You are here to challenge the status quo and you are talking from experience, not hesitating to share your bright ideas.
This position is located at our head office in Helmond, the Netherlands. In this role, you report to Anna Dyachenko, FP&A Director Sales & Marketing.
- Mapping existing processes in finance and analyzing them to identify inefficiencies, ineffectiveness, risks for quality of financial planning information;
- Finding the gaps between the needs of the business and proposing processes that eliminate gaps and make existing processes more efficient through automaton;
- Redesigning processes for the annual budget cycle;
- Supporting the annual budget cycle and monthly business review;
- Lead the implementation of a new budgeting and forecasting software;
- Supporting FP&A team with ad hoc analysis and new projects.
- You have a degree in finance, accounting or business economics;
- You more than 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in an international FP&A environment;
- You are pro-active, like to take on responsibility and driven by challenges;
- You have experience in leading projects, ability to manage priorities and deadlines;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have outstanding Excel skills. You have a good knowledge of BI tools (Cognos BI, Power BI, Tableau) and experience with working in budget planning applications (Adaptive, Anaplan);
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Financial Planning Analyst position that enables you to take ownership and work in a positive environment. You play an important role in taking our financial organization to the next level. Great opportunity to acquires skills and expertise working in a changing multinational and publicly listed company.
Finance is well represented on our Board of Directors by the Chief Financial Officer, so the financial agenda is a priority at all levels of our organization. You really are able to make your mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment within a multi-cultural team. We offer good working conditions, including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Quer trabalhar conosco?