Internship Website & E-commerce
Maxi-Cosi and Bébé Confort are part of Dorel Industries; the largest worldwide juvenile player company that owns other well-known brands such as Quinny and Safety First. Everyone in Dorel has one mission only: to understand what it means to be a modern parent Knowing, understanding and appreciating the needs of the modern parent, allows us to develop child mobility and caring solutions for a most enjoyable time with their children.
To strengthen our Maxi-Cosi & Bébé Confort Marketing team, we are currently looking for an energetic, creative and hands-on Website & E-commerce Intern.
As we are constantly developing and optimizing the online experience for our consumers, our ambitious website & e-commerce team is currently looking for a motivated, creative and enthusiastic Website Content Intern! As an intern, it is your goal to take the content of our international e-commerce websites to the next level! You’ll be working on content plans for our brand websites, across different brands and countries. To achieve this, you will be working closely with brand specialists, product managers and agencies from different countries.
This is the perfect internship for a creative content lover who wants to get hands-on digital experience, an international environment and a dynamic and young team which will prepare you for the future. If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this internship!
- Coordinate new inspirational content – for our new platform, the current content should be improved into (more) inspirational content. You will take part in elaborating ideas and plans into concrete timelines and content.
- Product assortment – working with the e-commerce specialist to create new opportunities for our new platforms and analyzing the needs.
- Support in progress - support the team with various tasks to progress and accelerate on the platforms by leading smaller projects, tasks and awesome ideas!
If you meet these requirements, you might be a great candidate for this internship!
- Project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Strong online affinity with a love for digital content
- Creative and able to transform idea’s into deliverables
- Provable experience in Photoshop, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is a must
- Pro-active, results oriented and not afraid to go the extra mile
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still a team player
- Fluent in English (oral and written), other languages are a plus
We are looking explicit for a student who does not have to fulfil a graduation assignment but can be fully dedicated to the key responsibilities of the internship.
What we offer
Working experience in a high-paced and enthusiastic team that is responsible for multiple international e-commerce websites for brands like Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort and Quinny including hands-on experience in international e-commerce, content production and campaign management with a global market leader.
- Duration: at least 5 months, fulltime
- Start date: February 2019
Are you ready to grow with us?
If you are interested, just submit your resume & a movitation letter.
We are looking forward to it!
Quer trabalhar conosco?