Jr. eCommerce Specialist
Do you want to create an excellent online shopping experience no matter if it’s a B2B or D2C environment? Do you have a commercial spirit and the knowledge to merchandise the optimal online journey? Then this is your chance!
To strengthen our European eCommerce team, we are currently looking for a fulltime, sales driven Junior E-Commerce specialist, based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, the Netherlands.
Your mission will be to maintain and support the optimization of the B2B and B2C e-commerce platforms across Europe in such a way that it delivers the planned sales performance. To do this, you will be part of the centralized young and ambitious Digital Marketing Team reporting into our Senior E-Commerce specialist who manages our eCommerce activities on our own platforms, for A-brands such as Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love.
As a linking pin between our eCommerce Director, digital content team, ICT, retailer care and supply departments, you take care of:
• Testing of the B2B and D2C environments and contributing to the continuous improvement on content, product catalogue, and sales performance of our e-commerce platforms.
• Making sure that products are available at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities.
• Implementing and securing the pricing strategies in the different channels.
• Maintain the order flow and continuously identify optimizations to improve this journey.
• Making sure that we have a unique & consistent brand approach on the platforms.
• Proactively contributing to the optimization of the customer journeys by analyzing the platforms performance and supporting in the set-up of A/B tests on the platforms.
• Supporting in the set-up of promotion campaigns.
We value a good mentality and strong drive in our ideal candidate. You work together with an enthusiastic team of digital marketing and ecommerce specialists that continually drive optimisations and challenge themselves. As a Junior E-commerce Specialist you are:
• analytical, hands-on and commercial;
• experienced with e-commerce (minimum 1 years of experience);
• experience in working within a matrix organisation is a pre;
• managing tasks efficiently in a high performing and dynamic environment. You understand that each action you take can make a difference in results;
• A team player, able to build and maintain an effective working relationships with different stakeholders from various departments;
• a happy spirit that strives to make a positive working atmosphere with a can-do mentality.
Are you ready to grow with us?
At Dorel Juvenile Europe we value entrepreneurship and ownership in each of our team members. That is the foundation for growth. At Dorel Juvenile Europe, growth is all that matters. We create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands, Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st and Baby Art can be found in more than 80 countries around the world, and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?