Do you want to be part of a brand- and fashion team creating beautiful products for carseats & strollers then keep on reading!
Within the Global Brand Team we create styling concepts for our premium brands Maxi-Cosi and Quinny. Styling concepts for new product developments, collections and special editions. These global concepts we execute in close cooperation with the local styling teams.
We are looking for a junior stylist, who will support the two Senior Global Concept Stylists on all levels, both creative and operational. This full time position is based in Helmond, and reports to the Senior Global Concept Stylist.
Support the two Senior Global Concept Stylists.
- Build expertise/gain knowledge on lifestyle and taste of consumers worldwide and on competition per brand and per product family. In order to share visual benchmark studies for internal use / as base for new styling concepts.
- Preparation and creation of (powerpoint) presentations showing new styling concepts.
- Creation of artworks and artwork specifications.
- Support on moodboard creation.
- Support on new concept ideas.
- Create visual specifications for sample creation.
- Sample management; create packages with fabrics and materials to send to external suppliers, arrange shipments, unpack incoming packages with product samples.
- Create clear color material & branding data overviews of styling concepts in Excell.
Cooperate and align with Styling Support of European Styling Team (also based in Helmond) on:
- Color swatches; ordering & archiving.
- Keep a clear overview on the status of (new) fabric developments for sample making & production.
- Keep a clear overview of availability fabrics for sample making.
- MBO degree in design, fashion or textile (for example Summa College - Sint Lucas)
- You are up to date with emerging fashion & design trends as well as general trends relating to fabric, colours and shapes
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop don’t hold any secrets for you
- Fluency in English, able to work cross-border and across cultures
- Pro-active, team-player, hands on mentality and the ability to work in an international organization
- Able to pinpoint areas of improvement within your scope of work.
- Able to work independently. Solution and result driven.
Are you interested ? Please submit your motivation letter and portfolio.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?