In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products. Our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
You will have overall responsibility for ensuring that the procurement of components, materials and assemblies is achieved in a cost effective, timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that the procurement of components, materials and assemblies is achieved in a cost effective, timely and professional manner.
- Maintain an approved list of local and international suppliers,
- Generate purchase orders, ensure goods inwards inspections are carried out on all components,
- Take ownership of inventory levels as well as generating material management reports, Bills of material creation and maintenance; pricing structure maintenance.
- Negotiate with suppliers lead times, prices, scheduling
You will possess the following necessary skills and requirements:
- A Minimum of 3 years purchasing experience. (Exposure to purchasing within a manufacturing organisation)
- Experience in inventory control, replenishment & working with mainframe & MRP systems
- Initiative, energy and drive;
- A self-motivated attitude with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong Excel skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proven track record of success in negotiating and dealing with Suppliers
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?