Warehouse Administration Manager
The European Operations division of Dorel Juvenile consists of 5 departments: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution, Procurement, and Supplier Quality.
At our NL site in Helmond, our W&D activities are spread out over two warehouses (together 34,000 m2), where 52 (excl. flex) enthusiastic logistics colleagues work on the international physical goods flow of our Maxi Cosi and Quinny juvenile products.
In the Warehouse Administration department, an exciting opportunity has recently come up for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and proactive Warehouse Administration Manager (m/f, fulltime 40 hrs/wk). The WAM manages a team of 15 people, divided over Goodsflow planning, Stock Control, Process Control, Customs and Repairs.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands! Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
What’s in it for you?
First of all, we’re proud to say that our warehouses are clean and well-maintained and we place high value on safety. We are also offering a dynamic and international logistics environment that is in the process of changing. You will be part of the Warehouse Management Team and report directly to the Warehouse Manager. So, if you have always wanted the chance to impact a logistics department and really make a difference, then this is a great opportunity!
Last but not least, we have some excellent fringe benefits (secundaire arbeids-voorwaarden) that might surprise you!
Your mission is to ensure an optimal logistical administration as well as a smoothly operating Repair Centre. You will be the connecting factor between the different departments within our organization and are not afraid to identify and tackle operational pain points because you know how to optimize processes where necessary. Thanks to your capacity to anticipate, you ensure that the internal goods flow reaches its definite location on time. On the people management side, you are expected to guide, inspire, motivate and stimulate your team to deliver the best possible results.
- You deliver an important contribution to the further professionalization of the department and organization, continually work on the improvement of processes and the activities of the department.
- You hold daily work briefings with your team and are also responsible for the performance evaluation discussions (official and in-between) of the people of your department. You give the correct directions and support to your team, so that the desired quality level is achieved.
- You ensure streamlining and quality control of the goods processing flow, in alignment with stakeholder departments.
- You set the right priorities to allow the logistical administrative processes to function optimally.
- You uphold and support our transport policy.
- You take initiatives and take the wishes of internal and external customers into account.
- Circa 3 -5 years relevant admin experience in an international logistics environment
- Experience managing a small team and ready to make a step to a larger scope
- Fluent Dutch and excellent command of the English language is a must
- You have proven experience with a WMS (warehouse management system).
- You are able and willing to schedule and assign your people into various (day) shifts
- Hands on mentality;
- Focus on efficiency.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Quer trabalhar conosco?